2009年2月6日星期五

Two different childrenhood

I was born in the 90s. At that time, the society was getting stronger and stronger ,ao there're lots of products we can use and make the life more clourful, such as TVs,camerals ,computers,etc. when I was little,I always took photos, so there're many photograohs that let me memorize my childhood. But my mom doesn't have vey many pictures to view because in that period the technology was not improved yet. They only could think about childhood in their mind .Also I can watch TV.Afterschool I will open the carton channel to enjoy it .My mom could only stay at home and help her parents to do some housework, because she doesn't have high tochnology at the era and her parents are not very rich, they only could afford the basic lifehood .

1 条评论:

  1. omg...u were born in 1990? 0___0 i thought ur the same age as me!!

    回复删除